SEMCO SURFACES AUSTRALIA
SEMCO has revolutionized the way the world looks at remodeling. Imagine being able to remodel any solid surface to look like concrete without having to demolish the current finish.
With SEMCO's products you can remodel any solid surface without the cost, inconvenience and potential environmental damage associated with the removal of the existing surfaces.
SEMCO surface engineers have perfected this method through the use of the X-Bond Seamless Stone, which chemically adheres to any existing surface. This system saves clients time and cost on their project, while offering significant benefits and achieving a concrete looking finish for floors, walls and joinery.
Benefits of SEMCO Surfaces:
- The visual appearance of a concrete seamless surface
- Hand applied at a minimal thickness of 3-4mm
- No grout lines
- Easy maintenance
- Achieves a concrete looking finish on surfaces both internally and externally including floors, walls and joinery.
- Available in a range of colours and finishes
QUARTZ CARPET AUSTRALIA
Quartz Carpet is a seamless overlay system that combines natural quartz granules with a epoxy resin and finished with various textures. Quartz Carpet can be applied directly over almost any existing substrate including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting and MDF to create a durable seamless stone finish.
An extrememly durable surface, the quartz stones are hand trowelled both internally and externally on floors, walls and joinery.
Benefits of Quartz Carpet:
- The visual appeal of a seamless surface
- Durability and practicality in high traffic and commercial locations
- Anti Slip texture
- Stain resistance
- Natural beauty
- Easy to maintain
BECOME AN APPLICATOR
Want to work with our products? Speak to our team today about our training courses and if you're eligible to become a certified installer.